Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hope, will be meet you, abang

After all this time I left a post on the blog, I'll start a post back at my leisure when bored staring at "skripsi". Here I will discuss the people who we want to meet. I dream to meet up with friends from all over Indonesia blogger and abroad. I am already starting to meet with friends from Solo blogger. You can see his website at Bengawan Blog. Here, I can find the space craft pours everything (no overall).
However, now, I really want to meet with people who have -notaben- entertain me during this time. Since was introduced to the brothers (Abang) a few months ago, I learn a lot from him indirectly. Perhaps the thing that makes the blocked meet because of the distance. Like an astronaut and moon. The interesting thing is how the brothers "The brothers (Abang) makes everything more open minded". If meet brother (abang) things I want to do, the SD-card him with my photos. Full! haha LOL.
Oh, Yes. The brother (Abang), amateur shy about photography. You can see his work here (facebook), here (tumblr) and here (flickr). If you guys are interested to make a with the brother (Abang) become a "photographer" in any event you, guys, you can contact her "candrasetyakusuma@yahoo.com"
Now, see her capture :

and I got the inspiration for one of the photos from nephew Brother (Abang), when looking at the photo gallery on my mobile phone after of ballet and I capture my self five's photo, but just upload two's. Sorry. 

 Aira you can call a little girl :)
 
and you can see his face from Abang. taraaaaaaaaaaa :

just small :P ahahahaha

5 comments:

  1. really wanna meet me? maybe you can follow my twitter @deniathly :) nanti lanjut ngomong dsna aja yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the lovely pictures in your blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet pictures!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know! I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now dear 53 :)
    Waiting for you to follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete