Monday, February 25, 2013

Bored anything. . .

didn't do any thing it, make you bored

as I experienced at this time. just waiting for the research done and everything about collage will be end. Yes, I was in the end of the semester. I began to enjoy my favorite bit. What didn't I like, I always avoid if it leads to bad things.

Indeed, the position of the offing, will accompany me on a higher gate again. Someday, I'll be remembering this time. So, at least I'm enjoying a little bored and enjoy the views from the room and front porch accompanied by "teddy" so I called him.

enjoy the outdoors while bored, isn't that better than we do bad things?



 
dress : handmade from me // galactica shoes

20 comments:

  1. i never got bored with floral pattern! lovely shots <3 followed ya ^^
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! your dress is pretty!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! Glad I came across your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you back seweetie :) cute teddy!!

    masquetendenciasyestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Teddy :)))

    Hai..Really need your help, Please Vote me.
    Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. arane be liburan enak ke yo males2an ning kamar heheh

    Mampir kesini ya, salam kenal Peta Indonesia Karya Anak Negeri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post.^^
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other?
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by. Love your amazing blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, you have a good blog!
    And wud u like to follow each other? :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit!
    thanks for your comment on my blog =)


    X.O.X.O Merlyn

    "VOGUEMARCELINO"

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet <3

    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sucha fantastic and cute bear! Just like you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeewww.. sweet ^^
    Just read your comment on my post, dear..
    Sorry, lagi sibuk skripsian juga. huhuuhu..

    You asked me my contact, you can find me on my Twitter account @NisaCemulia
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute <3 ihih LOVE IT!
    xxx

    http://infinityuniverse-ema.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete