Monday, May 14, 2012

Small flower dress Batik

After tired with all that exists. Whether it's reporting, relations with friends, even brother level, it should be better if we avoid the problems of miss understanding. And it's very difficult to explain. Now, I like being at crossroads. Where I have to choose the best path for my future. It's looks very difficult and now, I have already started to be sure. I'll keep trying, even though I had to swerve to the thousand times in order until the finish line. 
So, if i can't speaks about my daily activity, just show about my passion fashion. See :)

 

Batik Sidoluhur dress // Jakarta fest 'belt' // Malioboro street // Floop shoes

17 comments:

  1. uch a cute print on your dress, and your purse is lovely too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress. and hey, i love your little birdy sticker :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress! Love it :) Mind to follow each other?

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute, I love the print dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment and visiting my blog ;)

    This look is so cute! I adore this dress so very much!!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute ,
    Thanks for stopping by and give a comment on my blog .really appreciate it <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress, I am getting into more flower prints myself! Now following you!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your nice comment :)

    Such a lovely outfit and cute dress!

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with figuring things out :) These things will usually sort themselves out anyway and then you will look back and think, "Why was this so hard to decide?" later on. Loving the nude with the floral prints btw.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unmistakable style, classy and sophistication with a cool and youthful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute dress, I love the belt with it. Very nice
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you now, hope you can follow back!
    xoxo
    kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, love your beautiful dress! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely dress on you !!
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete