Thursday, March 22, 2012

My New Fresh Personality

I'm always busy with my exams, papers, scientific journals and some of the activities that add to skill me. It was drained of energy and my time. Fortunately, these days, I can use that time to open my blog. I miss all. longing to write, will miss blogwalking in every blog. I think for a moment, that I would start my blog about this change. I will be more focused on my daily life. friends, family, hobby, culinary and some place. I also hope, readers can enjoy it. So, it would not worse right?
Now, look, I'll upload some pictures that show my activities to spend some time to enjoy the new atmosphere in tea n' tea place with a lot of papers and scientific journals. And you can look, if my face is very simple.
some of my friends once asked "Do you not use make-up?" and I will answer "No. I'm just using it as a relaxing time, an formality time. for my daily, I only use sunscreen and baby powder (It's so look a smooth)". So, enjoy.

Chair for sit. It's so old

Found the bike old. Same with the bike my grandpa. I love so much

Old Bag in the bike. Very simple but it's a antique

Capture the photo in front of tea n' tea corporate boards

The yard is very smooth for my heart when i finished my paper and scientific journals

many chairs a make me cozy


handmade shirt // aigner watch // blue jeans strech // goudy shoes

13 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Following now! Pleae visit mine if you'd like ;-)

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I really like the brown bag.

    Sofie from Denmark
    www.sofiescloset.dk

    If you find it interesting, please follow me at my new fan-page at Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sofies-closet/249027165150414

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I really like the bag, great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, love the place, it's so cozy! :)

    Love your blog and just followed your blog! =]

    visit mine and please follow back if you do like my blog too! thank you! :D

    afternoon-talk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks very cozy!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely place!

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love old fashioned bikes! great blog

    would you like follow each other?

    http://in-hype.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that location, looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute post! I love the layout and your old things.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really, you have german in high school? That's cool! Where are you from and why are you learning german at school? You can practise your german with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete