Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PARAGON MALL in SOLO

Today is a very tired day for me. Me and my friends have to do a presentation for tomorrow. It's for my exam today. OMG! and it makes us feel tired. We decided to work in one mall in the solo that is almost completed. Yes! mall with apartments and famous brands. First in Solo. It's a Paragon Mall. Many struggles we had to take when going to visit the Paragon Mall. Suddenly, the rain storm is come. My clothes and jeans very wet! It makes me ashamed, because some of us, only I was soaking wet. Never mind, no one knows me. so I create a relaxed look.
We finished working on the presentation (because I forgot to bring charger netbook) immediately around visiting several booths there. Luxurious and glamorous. When we were going home, we found a very funny pictorial boards. See the course. It looks unique. Unfortunately, we were photographed using camera phones only 3.2 megapixels.








No comments:

Post a Comment