Thursday, June 30, 2011

must study hard !

English.

very interest today and maybe next day, next mont or next century

i know it

my tongue not from gen "bule"
but from SOLO
yeah...

Solo is beautiful culture and language is very soft
and it's make me speak "Java Language" very well
maybe many people in around me very familiar with my speak
but, new people will shock with my speak
and they said "WOOW! great. I wonder with u'r language and "logat"

hehehe

and then, my cheek will very red
LOL

yeah...
in the deep my hearts (ceileee)
i want to speaks english very well
everyday
everytime
anywhere
with all people

but, impossible

i too long for speak "Java Language"
difficult hear it

but, i know
if I trust it from now
never say never
for said "can't" but "CAN"

I promise it

No comments:

Post a Comment